Join us on our adventure to help pole dancers all over the world reach their pole goals!
We are always open to requests for jobs and internships (which may lead to permanent roles). Roles include:
- Sales, Business Development & Account Management
- Customer Care
- Apparel Design, Buying & Merchandising
- Supply Chain Management
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Web design
- Executive Assistant / Virtual Assistant
- Dynamic, ambitious & keen to learn.
- Entrepreneurial appetite for learning, curiosity and efficiency.
- Deliver to a deadline, communicate instantly if an unexpected roadblock appears that might delay work.
- Resourceful and self-directed. Make suggestions wherever you see opportunity. Work fast and smart. Productive rather than busy.
- Basic computer skills essential.
- Previous experience is welcomed but in-house training will be given.
- Extra points for affinity for digital tools, startups, apparel, communities, pole dancing (tell us about it!).
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity for a permanent position with all the benefits of an early employee.
- Flexible working hours. Part time or Full time. 8hrs per week min.
- Work from wherever.
- We want you to grow and do the things you love, today and tomorrow. Enjoy learning with the team. Witness every win, every lesson learned. Experience applied design thinking and practical lean startup methods: Learn; build; measure. Repeat.
If you’re interested, please fill out this application form.
Please state “Let’s get this started!” in the final comments section to be considered for an interview.