Start Pole Fitness With OTP
Below are some of our frequently asked questions – if you can’t find the answer to your question below, feel free to contact us with any other queries!
Frequently Asked Questions
- By subscribing to our newsletter you get access to news, tips and OTP merchandise offers that are exclusive to the group.
- You are also eligible for our monthly member’s prize draw to win £200 of store credit.
- The first month you sign up you are automatically entered into the draw. For each subsequent month, you are only required to leave us a product review or some feedback via our Contact Form on the website to be entered each month.
- No purchase necessary!
- If you win and you have made a purchase with us that month we’ll credit it back to you up to to the value of £200 and leave you with the rest to play with. Easy!
When scheduling your OTP training, you need to be mindful of your commitments that week as best results are achieved when you stick to a periodised program. Follow these simple rules for maintaining and improving your OTP performance:
- Be realistic about the time you have available and how your body feels. Don’t overtrain or when you are injured.
- Good Form is everything – don’t cheat (yourself)!
- Eight exercises max per workout session. Quality not Quantity!
- Include enough stretching and mobilisation in your workout and week.
- For every hour you spend doing tricks, you must balance it with 20 – 30 mins of recovery (stretching and mobility).
- A full week of OTP training could look like: two to three Strength sessions plus one recovery session (stretching and mobility).
- No matter how long you’re “exercising,” your workout sessions must have a 5 min warm up and 10 min cool down.
- Take the recommended supplements to help speed up recovery and train harder.
You pay a one off fee for lifetime access to our workout video programs. No paid subscription is necessary for this service. You’ll just need to register your detials so you can come back to view your purchases at any time you choose.
The workouts can take from as little as 2 min! You decide how long you want to workout for and fit it in to suit your schedule.
The exercises are easily adaptable to suitable beginners up to advanced.
Once you sign up you can view all of the videos on our website. They aren’t available for download but they’d take up a lot of space! We’ve got the storage covered J
No, these programs have been designed for you to do at home, the studio or the gym. Core Endurance doesn’t require any equipment at all.
Yes! We are a UK based company but ship all over the world
You can pay using your paypal balance. If you have a credit card, you can pay by choosing credit card option in paypal.
Unfortunately, products listed as out of stock are not available for sale. Some colours, such as black will remain consistent but the colours may change over time so make sure you sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with new colours and re-stocks of customer favourites!
Once your order has been logged and payment authorization has been received, we start processing your order.
You will receive an email containing the details of your order.
UK orders – we send via tracked courier and aim for 3-5 days delivery. Prices start from £3
International orders: Delivery cost is calculated via weight starting at £10 in the EU and £12 for US, NZ and Aus
For countries outside of the UK, Customs Duty may be payable on your order – this is based on the value of your order and the Duty Threshold in your country of residence. We have no control over the Duty total and payment is the responsibility of the customer.
For more information, visit our delivery & returns page.
Please note, due to COVID delivery outside the UK may take longer. Please refer to your tracking email for updates or contact us if you have any questions.
Machine wash at 30°C and air-dry where possible
Can't find what you're lookng for?
Join our OTP Community on Facebook to be the first to see free workout videos, live feeds and get support in this friendly group.JOIN COMMUNITY
My goal is to get stronger to push through to a higher level. Some moves are impossible for me, such as Shoulder Mountain and Iron X. I’m impatient and frustrated I can’t progress that fast, so I push too hard. Keeping injuries at bay is my biggest challenge. I need core & upper body conditioning. Am I strong enough? If you’re asking, you need this program!
More than any other person in pole, Sarah is very caring about keeping people safe in their bodies. To all the polers I know, Sarah is leading the way, the head of that movement.
My biggest challenge is injuries, preventing me from competing and teaching. So frustrating! I spend more on treatment than on my mortgage. I’ve spent a lot of time researching back strength – I see dangers for students and I wish I had known more. OTP is in all my classes now. I trust Sarah more than doctors! More than any other poler, she looks beyond pole to make it clear not just HOW to do, it but WHY the body behaves.